GamewrightClick Clutch Now for Up to this level Imprint. Estimated Imprint: $14.99
- Trick-taking card sport designed by illustrious inventor Reiner Knizia, and inspired by the neatly-known Stanford psychology experiment. The longer you prolong “gratification” (going out), the more components you’ll rating, nonetheless be the final person out and you’ll derive nothing!
- Trick-taking with a twist.
- Involves squishy “marshmallow”-shaped scoring tokens.
- Adolescence study likelihood, and strategy.
- Gamers: 2-5, Urged for ages 10+, Playing Time: 20 minutes.