We are influencers and brand affiliates. This post contains affiliate links, most which go to Amazon and are Geo-Affiliate links to nearest Amazon store.
AsmodeeClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $14.99
- WELCOME TO THE BAY: Souvenirs weigh heavy in your bag as you lean out from the cable car. Sunlight shimmers through the mist that obscures your view of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco is truly the Golden City!
- FAST-PACED STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Race against other players to place cable cars everywhere in San Francisco to connect tourist spots. When you build a line that connects to a souvenir location, such as Lombard Street, the Embarcadero, or the Golden Gate Bridge, you take a souvenir token from that location.
- FUN WAY TO EXPLORE SAN FRANCISCO: Continuing the successful series of the City games, Ticket to Ride San Francisco embarks players in a fun and fast visit of one the world’s most popular cities. New exclusive illustrations feature well-known sites from around San Francisco. A smaller box makes this version extremely portable.
- PERFECT FOR FAMILY GAME NIGHT: With elegantly simple gameplay, Ticket to Ride can be learned in less than 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it’s your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Check out the rest of the Ticket to Ride product line for more board games for kids and adults to play with friends and family.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family board game for adults and kids can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and up. The average playtime is 10 to 15 minutes.